My Dad always asks me why do I have to carry around my bag wherever I go, and what kind of crap do I have inside of my bag. I just smiled at him and said nothing about it. The main reason why do I have bags for every occasion is because I'm always on the move. So, I pretty much have my whole universe inside my bags. I have weekender, carry-all, sling-bag, canvas bag, oversized shopper... all kinds of must-haves in a modern 21st century guy collection.
I carry my fave leather and canvas bag to work today. It is quite small and very serious, I-mean-business kinda bag. It goes really well with the outfit that I wear to work, which also very serious and I-mean-business kinda thing.
Let's have a look inside:
- My Marlboro Light and Lighter (help me function)
- Cellphone and earbuds for uplifting music (for the long journey to the city)
- Umbrella ( Nizam christened it as "Payung British")
- Faux-tortoise shell shades and case (to shield the damaging UV rays)
- Facial tissues ( because I sweat a lot people)
- Reading material (I'm in the middle of "Jane Austen Book Club". I'm going to write the review soon)
- Toiletries bag (with Bodyshop face protector, hair-wax and nail-buffer in it)
- Thumbdrive (crucial!)
- Some used train tickets and receipts (I was just lazy...)
Song playing inside my head: Rilo Kiley's Give A Little Love