And come fasting month, suddenly there's nothing else to do but sit around at home and watch TV.
Everything is still exactly where it was or where it supposed to be. Still doing the same kind of shouting in the classroom. But lately with less mood swings as the kids have been behaving quite well. The writing process still takes place quietly in my cubicle whenever the deadlines are getting closer. Ooh! And this little Blackberry addiction that I have is currently in full swing. It's crazy! I can't go even ten minutes without checking the goddamn phone.
I have a few more things to say. What the hell right? Let's have a list:
- Can't wait for Eat Pray Love. But I can't promise I'll be able to finish the book before the premiere here in KL.
- Still addicted to crazy-shaped rings. Just got one with green stones similar to MK
- Loving Sarah McLachlan's new album. I can go on and on and on about it but I'd rather save it for Emmagem album review.
- I should smile more in photos.
- I am waaay past the critical age to learn a new language
- Forget Prabal Gurung's designs. He has this really sick personal style that I think I just snapped my Missoni pants button!
- You do not necessarily have to become friends with friends of a friend on Facebook.
- Spent last Sunday at home for the first time. I cleaned, scrubbed, organized and rearranged everything including my thoughts. And the best part? I got to order take-outs at the end of the day
Comment va la vie pour toi cheri?Song playing inside my head: Missy Elliot's Back In The Day Read more!