I have to thank Buzzfeed for compiling this sick Nineties playlist which includes songs that I have been searching for the longest time. I was too young to remember some of these song titles or even who sang it (ie: White Town's Your Woman).
So here they are. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. Definitely brings back the memories of saving up weekly allowance to buy cassettes, sneaking out of school at noon to hang out at the mall and skipping tuition classes to go to the cyber cafe.
1. Popular - Nada Surf
2. #1 Crush - Garbage
3. Your Woman - White Town
4. The Chemicals Between Us - Bush
5. Got You (Where I Want You) - The Flys
6. Inside Out - Eve 6
7. Ready to Go - Republika
8. Eye - Smashing Pumpkins
9. Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth - The Dandy Warhols
10. Life In Mono - Mono
11. A Long December - Counting Crows
12. Volcano Girls - Veruca Salt